Re: [VHFcontesting] Arrl vhf contest log continually refused by robot

To: N6Ze <n6ze@aol.com>, N6Ze via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, Vhf Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com" <pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com>, "w9jj@arrl.org" <w9jj@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Arrl vhf contest log continually refused by robot
From: Randy Wing via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 19:26:43 +0000 (UTC)
Same problem with N3fjp. I sent a note to ARRL.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 12:48 PM, N6Ze via
VHFcontesting<vhfcontesting@contesting.com> wrote:   Sunday, 28jan18

I have attempted severAl times to submit my Jan VHF contest log with the wa7bnm
Cabrillo url.

I operated as a Limited Rover.

EVERY version of call/ callsign i have tried fails when i try to submit.

I tried:

A. N6ZE/R on callsign used lines with N6ZE/R in the log lines.

B. N6ZE on callsign used lines with N6ZE in the log lines.

C. N6ZE on callsign used lines with N6ZE/R in the log lines.

D. Several other variant attempts with N6ZE; N6ZE/ROVER; & N6ZE were made.

Grrrrrr!

Bt 73
De
Pete heins, n6ze/rover, i hope!?