[VHFcontesting] For Sale: Tower, Rotor, Mast and Accessories

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For Sale: Tower, Rotor, Mast and Accessories
From: Ed Kucharski <k3dne@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 16:15:08 -0400 (EDT)
I am preparing for a retirement move and am offering for-sale the tower system
that supported my vhf-uhf-microwave antennas for the past 15 years:

I prefer to sell as a complete package:
AN Wireless HD60 60 foot self supporting tower (see:
http://www.anwireless.com/for more info, specs and present prices)
2 Rotor Mounting Plates (1 drilled for Prosistel PST-71/61)
1 Thrust Bearing Plate (drilled for a Peer 2 in., 2 hole, flange bearing)
1 60 ft. Safety Lifeline System with DBI-SALA Safety Sleeve and Carabiner
1 Full set of Step Bolts
1 Chrome-Molly 4130, - 2 inch OD, 1/4 inch wall - ~22ft. mast
1 Prosistel PST-71 Rotor with original D controller and an extra controller
(type B from a previous PST61 - I'm unsure of compatibility with the PST71 and
extra rotor to mast bracket), hardware and approximately 130 ft. of rotor cable.

The tower is on the ground in 6 x 10 foot sections. The tower will require a 5
foot concrete base section and appropriate base.  2 additional HHD sections can
be added to the bottom of this tower
if additional height is desired to make an HHD80 (base and HHD sections
available separately from the manufacturer).

Photos available as are references on the condition of the tower from the
climber/rigger who assisted in removal and disassembly for serious inquiries.

$3650 for all. Pick up (only) required from my Westminster,MD QTH.

73,

Ed K3DNE