[VHFcontesting] WA4ZKO 144mhz Sprint Results

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WA4ZKO 144mhz Sprint Results
From: Jeff Thomas <wa4zko@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 00:55:40 +0000
144 MHz Spring Sprint
Call: WA4ZKO
Operator(s): WA4ZKO
Station: WA4ZKO
Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM78PP
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Even with many other distractions I managed to get on the air for a couple
hours total. Band was flat. Nice to hear some new calls on and more activity
than I expected for the first Sprint in this part of the country. Most activity
was to the south around east to the north. Beaming west the band seemed dead
except for AC0RA /rover heard 2 or 3 times down in the noise, but not worked.
Worked GA, IN, KY, OH, PA, TN, and VA for 7 states. Best DX was KA1ZE/3 FN01XT
at 414 miles. Ran 100w to a 10 element yagi. Should be on some for the 432 and
50 MHz Sprints if schedule allows.

73
Jeff
WA4ZKO