[VHFcontesting] Dayton dinner - VHF/UHF/microwave/EME - important update

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Dayton dinner - VHF/UHF/microwave/EME - important update!
From: Kim <whensley11@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 17:58:46 -0500 (CDT)
Good evening!

Sorry for the delay in hearing from me.  It's been a struggle trying to work
out details.

This is hot-off-the-press.

Please understand:  I need feedback ASAP.

I apologize for this time crunch, but it's been time consuming.

The proposal I've been able to get is for $48.99.  This is the same menu and
setup as last year.  This contains no markup.  (Note:  do NOT send any money at
this time.)

It will be at the Double Tree Suites in Miamisburg with a cash bar social hour
before dinner on Friday, May 18.

If this is acceptable, please let me know over the weekend so I can confirm it
Monday.

73, Kim - WG8S