[VHFcontesting] WA4ZKO 432 MHz Sprint Results

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WA4ZKO 432 MHz Sprint Results
From: Jeff Thomas <wa4zko@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 05:17:05 +0000
432 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: WA4ZKO
Operator(s): WA4ZKO
Station: WA4ZKO
Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM78PP
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Slim pickings tonight, but thankfully I had other projects to work on while
monitoring the static. Band seemed flat and the rotor sure got a workout. Worked
3 states (IN, TN, KY) with best DX being KG4WLX in Knoxville at 187 miles so at

least I know everything is working well. Was odd not working Ohio.