[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint K1DY

To: VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint K1DY
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 16:38:14 +0000
Hi all, Rainy night and pretty bad conditions. I didn't get my new KW amp
running in time so was running 50 watts. here's what I worked:

9 QSO's in 5 grids (FN31, FN42, FN53, FN22, FN10 - [that was also 5 states])

best DX was K3TUF in FN10 (470 miles!!). Phil came up to S3 on CW which sort of
surprised me (actually that the same happened on HIS end is what REALLY
surprised me!) Hardest contact was K1HC in my own state (FN53) but his antenna
was fixed SW.

Thanks to all who got on and the sponsors..

bill, K1DY in Maine