Re: [VHFcontesting] 902 last call

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 902 last call
From: Jeff via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 11:21:23 -0400
Herb,.

I just had my main tower collapse during a tornado on Tuesday. On the way down
it took out most of the antennas on my other tower. So I am in need of a 47
ellooper. So it ur willing to part with one I'm good to go. Realize selling all
4 is the best way to go . Wish I had the room.
. Jeff K1TEO

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid