[VHFcontesting] HV power supply parts F.S.

To: VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] HV power supply parts F.S.
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 17:31:01 +0000
Still "lightening the load",.. I have 4 General Instrument rectifier stacks
P.N. HVPR10-08. These are the same units that were sold by K2AW's "silicon
alley" back in the day. These were in my 8877 HV supply in a bridge circuit
that was working fine when I took it apart and sold the HV transformer.. They
are rated .75 amp average fwd current and 8000v  Peak Reverse voltage. Ideal
for a 3.5KV 1 amp supply (which is what the supply was!). I have a data sheet.
$15 for the set of 4.

also part of the same supply, a General Radio "Variac" model W20H. 240 volt 8
amp. This is really clean with knob and faceplate. $50 is a steal I think.

shipping extra.. as usual PayPal preferred, pics available..

bill, k1DY