[VHFcontesting] W5UHF multi-op DM75 looking for 2 & 222 M/S skeds

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W5UHF multi-op DM75 looking for 2 & 222 M/S skeds
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 09:39:09 -0600
Members of the New Mexico VHF Society will be activating club call W5UHF in
the upcoming ARRL June VHF contest from DM75.

We want to put a lot of effort into working 2M & 222 meteor scatter and
would be happy to set up a pre-arranged schedule on either of these bands.
We'll be running stacked 5WL antennas with a KW on 2M and a single long
boom antenna with a KW on 222.  Of course, we will also be actively working
meteors on 50 MHz, but will rely on PingJockey or random CQing for those
QSO's.

If you are interested in a schedule anywhere between 1000Z and 1400Z Sunday
morning (June 10th), please contact me at <w9rm@arrl.net>

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner