[VHFcontesting] K5ND/R in ARRL VHF June Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K5ND/R in ARRL VHF June Contest
From: James Wilson <jbwilson@me.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2018 12:01:35 -0500
To Fellow VHF Contest Enthusiasts

I’ll be operating as a limited rover in the June Contest this coming weekend.
I’ll be on 6 meters (stressed moxon), 2 meters (10 element yagi), and 70 cm (10
element yagi) using a 25-foot push-up mast and IC-9100. I’ll be using FT8,
MSK144, SSB, and CW. I can also do FM if needed.

Saturday’s route will start in EM11vx and go on to EM12va, EM21ax, and EM22bf,
halting around sunset.

Sunday’s route will start at sunrise in EM13ae, then to EM03xe, EM02xt, and
EM01wv.

I’ll only be operational at each location, no mobile ops.

You can find more information at
https://www.k5nd.net/2018/05/arrl-june-vhf-2018-rover-route/
<https://www.k5nd.net/2018/05/arrl-june-vhf-2018-rover-route/>

I’ll post arrival times on Twitter @k5nd and you can text me at 682-217-4030.
I’ll also watch ON4KST and PingJockey.

I sure hope to put you in the log this weekend from all 8 grids.

73, Jim, K5ND