[VHFcontesting] New ARRL June VHF Contest Author

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] New ARRL June VHF Contest Author
From: Ward Silver <hwardsil@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 21:17:01 -0500
 Following my post about contest authors a couple of days ago, I was very
pleased to have Phil Koch K3UA step up to take the job of writing up the
June VHF contest results.  Phil is a regular participant in the June VHF
contest and will deliver an interesting and informative article.  If you
work Phil,  (he might be at a multiop this weekend) say thanks!

73, Ward N0AX
ARRL Contributing Editor