[VHFcontesting] DE KE1LI FN41AU

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] DE KE1LI FN41AU
From: "Paul Rollinson" <Paulrollinson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 09:28:50 -0400
Good morning all,

We're attempting to get the station running for the weekend. I've got some
Op's lined up and hope to be active on the bottom 4 bands. 6&2M will have
digital.

We will be on ON4 & Ping jockey as well plus contact info below (cell/text
is best).

We had single hop activity last night on 6M. I hope it holds through the
weekend.

One question: we will actively be juggling between Phone, cw, and digital.
Is there any time where one is more active than the other? We will probably
be on Digital consistently after 11PM Local

Let me know your thoughts.

73 and have fun.

Thanks,

Paul Rollinson