[VHFcontesting] No K9ZF /R this time out

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] No K9ZF /R this time out
From: Dan Evans via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 21:49:23 +0000 (UTC)
I had told a few folks at Dayton (Xenia) that I was planning another Rover
trip, but my boss has different plans for me...
I was planning for EM77, EM78, EM68, EM69, and EM79...   But, no fun for me
this weekend.
MAYBE, I can make it out for the CQ-VHF, and/or September.
Also, I will heading up the VHF+ station for Field Day.  Look for W9WWI in EM78!
73 & have fun!Dan
-- K9ZF  Vice President, Clark County Amateur Radio Club,Amateur Radio
Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana. EM78el The once and future K9ZF /R no
budget Rover  ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at:  List
Administrator for: InHam+grid-loc+ham-books  Ask me how to join the Indiana Ham
Mailing list!