Re: [VHFcontesting] A Quick Explanation...

To: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] A Quick Explanation...
From: Alex <alex@kr1st.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 08:35:37 -0400
Hi Marshall,

Good advice by your friend. Remember, part of the audience you are addressing grew up with 140 character limits, and "tl;dr" is an appropriate excuse. ;-)

The other day I was operating some FT8 on 6 and noticed that more operators were using the contest mode now. I had to switch messages just as much as during a contest, which may not be a bad thing. I'm starting to think, too, that "Only grids, all the time, on VHF" is the way to go.

73,
--Alex KR1ST (FN21)