Re: [VHFcontesting] OMG

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] OMG
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 11:47:11 -0600
FT8 for contesting this weekend has been a bad joke. Remember this when the
band is open...

Herb, if you DON"T use contest mode and guys call you with TX2, which is
increasingly the way it is, you will not get a valid exchange for CQWW (the
grid).  Advocating the use of NON-contest mode is not in the best interest
of contesting.

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner