Re: [VHFcontesting] OMG

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] OMG
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 17:04:04 -0400
Maybe that's the difference. I believe others would tell the same
story. I recall K1TOL running Europeans with grids rarely exchanged
- hence he was often trying to track down grids for stations worked
after the fact.

Given that when the band was open enough to run large numbers of
stations most Europeans were not interested in exchanging grids on
CW, I don't think it would be much of a stretch to think many of
them may not want to bother with grids on FT8.

Paul