[VHFcontesting] Team Registrations! ARRL 222 MHz & Up Distance Contest (

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Team Registrations! ARRL 222 MHz & Up Distance Contest (Aug 4-5)
From: Bart Jahnke <bjahnke@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 12:56:48 -0400
All,

The ARRL 222 MHz & Up Distance Contest is coming up this weekend (Aug
4-5). See the event rules and details at:
http://www.arrl.org/222-mhz-and-up-distance-contest

The event has several competition categories, including Team and Club
Competitions.

The Team Competition requires that teams register before the event. To
register, go to:
http://contest-log-submission.arrl.org/teamreg.php

There are two sized teams - Small (2-5 members) and Large (6 to 10 members).

Last year we had 6 teams active. Can we top that this year?

See the full results at http://www.arrl.org/contest-results-articles
2017
222 MHz and Up Distance Contest

Wishing you all a successful event...

73,

Bart Jahnke, W9JJ
Contest Branch Manager
ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio™
225 Main St
Newington CT 06111
860-594-0232
w9jj@arrl.org