Re: [VHFcontesting] W3XO/5 Now a SK

To: N6Ze <n6ze@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] W3XO/5 Now a SK
From: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 10:40:03 -0500
When I put up my first 6 meter Yagi, 9 elements on a 50' boom, I looked up
at it and said: "Wow, this thing is huge! No one could have a bigger
antenna than this!"  Bill, with his 11 element Yagi, was my FIRST contact.
Brought me down a notch!
Bill will be missed by all, on and off the air, including at the Austin 6m
BBQ.

Chuck W5PR