[VHFcontesting] Microwave Update is coming soon!

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Microwave Update is coming soon!
From: "Tom Holmes" <tholmes@woh.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 14:09:10 -0400
Hi fellow microwavers...

Just another quick reminder that Microwave Update (MUD) will be here, in
Dayton, in just 7 short weeks. Now is a good opportunity to register and
make hotel reservations, if you haven't already.

The web site will have the presentations listed soon; I think you'll find
them very interesting and useful.

BTW, we will continue the MUD tradition of holding auctions throughout the
weekend, so if you have items excess to your needs to donate to the cause,
the proceeds go to help cover expenses and provide the seed money for next
year's hosts. Thank you!

Please see microwaveupdate.org for details.

Tom Holmes, N8ZM