[VHFcontesting] N7GP ex wa8wzg VHF CONTEST INFO and PLANS for THIS WEEKE

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N7GP ex wa8wzg VHF CONTEST INFO and PLANS for THIS WEEKEND
From: wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 11:34:28 -0600
To all VHF OP's

I WILL be roving this weekend with 6 meters, 2 meters, 222 MHz, 432 MHz, 903 MHz 1296 Mhz and 2304 MHZ. I will be starting from DM 32 then DM 42 until mid Saturday afternoon, then Saturday early to late evening I will be going to DM 43, DM 33, and DM 34, I will be in Dm 45 Sunday morning at Sun Rise near METEOR Crater, and then work my way to DM 44 on the RIM.. and back to DM 43 later Sunday afternoon, and Ending up in DM 42 Sunday evening My phone number to set up skeds is 419-370-8802,,and if you here me and you cant get me attention,, CALL ME..
I can run ANY mode,, SSB, CW or FM
I will also be on FT8 Sunday Morning DM 45 and Sunday evening DM 42. and MSK 144
Saturday night..

Hope to some of you on the bands!!!
Tom
N7GP