Re: [VHFcontesting] Battery question

To: "VHF Contesting" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Battery question
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 13:45:39 -0400
Steve: I have a couple DuraLast 550 CCA marine batteries I use for emergency
power.
I use with a couple of 1000W inverters to run the furnace and refrigerator
overnight,
so I only need to run the generator during the day in event of a prolonged
outage.
7 years old and both are still good. Autozone sells them. Part 24MD-DL
But as others have said, beware if they have changed manufacturer.
-73 Ron WZ1V