[VHFcontesting] Items for sale from the K2LIM contest station

To: "NEWSVHF" <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, "Packrats@mailman. qth. net" <Packrats@mailman.qth.net>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <RVHFG_General@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Items for sale from the K2LIM contest station
From: "Ken Kent" <ka2lim@stny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 11:09:48 -0400
The link below is an updated list of antennas and amplifiers that are
available from the K2LIM contest station.

http://www.ka2lim.com/6.html

Please note:

If you emailed me and did not get a reply then I did not get your email.

(my isp has been screwing with my emails), ie: I am not getting them.

Please contact me via the phone number provided on the website.

http://www.ka2lim.com/6.html

thank you,

Ken

KA2LIM

'In God I Trust' regardless of what the govt. says!

an armed citizen is free, an unarmed citizen is a slave

patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when
it deserves it