[VHFcontesting] FM27

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FM27
From: Stu <stu@stu2labs.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 09:56:24 -0500
Hello all - is there anybody on the list familiar with FM27. Part of our contest group is thinking about changing locations for the June contest to activate FM-27, but we're unfamiliar with potential spots. One of our team members is looking into various campgrounds and perhaps the refuge. Any help locating a good spot is appreciated! We plan to bring two RVs, a couple of support vehicles and associated equipment. (e.g. generator, tower, antennas, etc)

BTW - part of our group will still go to Flagpole in FM08. So there will be somebody there, for sure.

Thanks and HNY!

Stu2, W7IY