Re: [VHFcontesting] 1296 Digital

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 1296 Digital
From: Buddy Morgan via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 12:10:01 +0000 (UTC)
 If you want to try some FT 8, before the contest, there were eight stations,
in Florida, on 144.174, last night. There is FT 8 activity on 432.174, after
our SSB net, (432.090 @2030 EST) on Thursday nights. There are two stations,
here in Florida with 1296 FT 8 capability: W4BCX and W4RAA

Buddy WB4OMG  EL 98