[VHFcontesting] N7GP/R January Contest ROVER PLANS

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N7GP/R January Contest ROVER PLANS
From: wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 21:42:04 -0700
TO ALL VHF OP'S

I WILL be roving this weekend with 6 meters, 2 meters, 222 MHz, 432 MHz, 903 MHz 1296 Mhz and 2304 MHZ. I will be starting from DM 32 then go to DM 42 until mid Saturday afternoon, then Saturday early to late evening I will be going to DM 43, then BACK to DM 32, and DM 42. I will be setup over night in Dm42 running meteor MSK44 and FT8 on 6 and 2 meters. I will start again in Dm 42 Sunday morning at sunrise and then work my way to DM 43 Dm 33, Dm 34, Dm 44 and then Dm45.. My phone number to set up skeds is 419-370-8802,,and if you here me and you cant get my attention,, CALL ME..or cant find me . call me.
I can run ANY mode,, SSB, CW or FM, or any Digital mode.
If you want a sked,,Please don't hesitate to call,, I am game to try any band , any mode.
Hope to work many of you this weekend

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Tom
N7GP/R