[VHFcontesting] M2 2M18XXX antennas....

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] M2 2M18XXX antennas....
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 22:59:35 -0600
Hello all....I have picked up 4 of the M2 2M18XXX antennas.  These belonged to an SK and were stored in his barn after his death.  The boxes are a bit ratty because of that, but they have never been opened and the antennas have never been erected.  Today's price is $548.95 according to the M2 web site.  I am suggesting $350 for one, $650 for two, and $1200 for all 4.  I really don't want to have to try to ship them unless it is absolutely necessary due to the condition of the boxes.  The boxes are a bit ratty, but they are not terrible.

If you want a serious EME antenna or a contest antenna that really rocks, get in touch with me off the reflector.  Thank you.

73 Marshall K5QE
Phone is 409-787-3830 if you want to talk....