[VHFcontesting] Looking for CN81, DN01 and DN11 on 6m

To: VHF Contesters <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Looking for CN81, DN01 and DN11 on 6m
From: Scott Armstrong <aa5am@vntx.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 10:37:35 -0500
Hi Everyone,

It's getting that time of the year to start thinking about the Summer Es
season again and making plans.

I am chasing the FFMA award and now down to my final three grids of the 488
needed.

I still need CN81, DN01 and DN11.

I am looking for any leads for active 6m hams in those grids.
Someone that lives there permanently (would be ideal), Contest rovers,
someone that is passing through or vacationing/camping in the grids, etc.,
etc.....

Any leads or assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks and 73,
Scott AA5AM