[VHFcontesting] Dayton dinner info - reservations

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, microwave@mailmanlists.us
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Dayton dinner info - reservations
From: Kim <whensley11@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 14:49:52 -0500 (CDT)
Hello all!

This is for the Dayton VHF/UHF/microwave/weak signal/EME dinner.

Sorry for the delay.  The email between me and the hotel went astray.

Dinner is Friday, May 17, 7:00 PM.  Social hour:  6 PM at the hotel's bar area.

Dinner - please read carefully.

If you send money as friend/family via PayPal - $50.

If you send money as a business transaction via PayPal - $51.90.

As a reminder, this is not a business venture for me.  I pay for my dinner the
same as you're paying for yours.

Either via PayPal or email, please give me your callsign and name.

Questions?  Just let me know.

A favor:  Comcast is not treating the reflectors well.  Please let me know if
this gets posted at the vhf, vhfcontesting, and microware reflectors.  DO
forward this to others!

See you in Dayton!   73, Kim - WG8S