Re: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint this Wednesday at 7-11 PM Local

To: Tim Goeppinger <timgep@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint this Wednesday at 7-11 PM Local
From: Scott Armstrong <aa5am@vntx.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 11:48:43 -0500
Hi Tim

Had one of the locals ask the same question this morning regarding FT8
operation on 432.
He had asked on Ping Jockey and got 2 answers, 432.074 and 432.174.

I would guess that the frequency choice may be regional but not sure if
anything has been cast is stone.

Anyone out there have any additional information for 432 FT8 freqs??

Thanks ,
Scott AA5AM