[VHFcontesting] Amplifiers and others for sale

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Amplifiers and others for sale
From: Erwin Beemer <mrdxcc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 16:53:56 -0400
Amplifiers and others for sale

I will be parting with the following amplifiers, they are not being used
and need to go to a new home. Can bring to Dayton/Xenia to drop transfer.
The first is a very nice 2 meter legal limit this is a W6PO 8877 design and
very nicely built works 100% easily making 1500 watts. It has a separate
power supply built with the very best and has a multi tap secondary
allowing it be used if needed with many different amps. It provides
2200,2800,3600 and 4000 volts via ceramic switch. This is a plug and play
amplifier. 1500.00 it is still inline.
Number 2
Is a complete 432 hp station, it comes with 2 x M2 13wl beams feed lines on
antennas and power divider, the Rf deck is  K2RIW for 432 I did build this
one and is not real pretty but used it for several years RF deck has been
converted to use 2 4cx400 tubes, it comes with a beautiful GW3SEK tetrode
supply for complete control providing every thing but the B+ this supply
was built into a new commercial cabinet with new custom meters.
The power supply I used was really not enough but still always ran about
700watt out. You will only need relays and blower to be on air
1000.00

Number 3
6 meter SB220 conversion, this a good looking very nice working amp and has
every Harbach upgrade that is available and 2 new 3-500zg tubes
the front panel was built using the original as a template. It has a nice
pair of 60 series relays mounted on back making it plug and play. The Plate
current meter has a broken needle,I have a beautiful pair of new meter that
can go with the amp these are the replacements that at one time were
available. 1000.00 firm

I have a few other items that may be of interest.
900mhz 47 ele looper nice shape,, 50.00
2 runs of 1 5/8ths hard line both with connectors one 100ft plus maybe a
little, the other is about 125ft. both were new when put up and have been
stored indoors, sell or trade for equal new rg213 or 200.00 cash same as
cost of 4 connectors

4' dish this is a spun dish that has a mount to easily tower mount, I used
it for 2.3/3/4 with a combo feed. 80.00
barbecue grill antenna brand new and has the impossible to find factory
mounts 30.00
2ft dish with dome has a feed for 24ghz and short waveguide for feed. The
feed needs the mount improved but worked for 24 vucc. 50.00

I may have some other things to add. If you have a serious interest you can
contact me good on QRZ, please don't bother if not ready and serious to
buy. May be possible to meet someone in Midwest. would like to demo the 2
and 6 amps here if possible..can provide pictures to someone with a serious
interest but not ready to deal with tire kickers.
73 Erv K8EB en73cb