Re: [VHFcontesting] FT4 Question

To: Scott Armstrong <aa5am@vntx.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FT4 Question
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 13:30:08 -0400
Another way will be that the FT8 signals will be on a 15 second cycle. FT4
lacks such a fixed cycle and won't be starting at specific intervals.

I believe there's a kill switch in the software that makes it stop
functioning right before the June VHF contest as they don't feel it'll be
ready. You could, of course, turn your computer clock back (queue Cher) and
operate that way, but that'd probably only work if you know someone else
doing it.