[VHFcontesting] N7GP ex WA8WZG ROVER PLANS for JUNE CONTEST

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N7GP ex WA8WZG ROVER PLANS for JUNE CONTEST
From: wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 09:51:08 -0600
To ALL...

I will be starting out this Saturday at beginning of the contest at the Junction on DM32 and Dm33....then moving to DM 42 and DM 43.. I plan on making this loop twice to pick up everyone.. Saturday night overnite will be in DM42 and DM43, primarily 6 meters FT8 and MSK 144..... Sunday morning at dawn AZ time, ,I will be starting DM42, then DM43, DM33, DM34, DM44, then the east end of DM45 and If all goes well I will end up toward end of contest in DM 35 just west of Flagstaff, AZ. I will have 6, 2, 222, 432, 903, 1296 and 2304.. good power and decent antennas.....SSB,,,,CW,,FM,or ANY digital mode....I am willing to try any FM contact on any band!!! I will be available for any pre-arranged skeds, via this email address or CELL PHONE,,, 419-370-8802.
IF YOU HEAR me and cant get my attention, call!!!
AS a side note,, WE all know that 6 meters has been good with e-skip so if 6 is open a lot it may change how long I stay in one grid,,
hoping to work a lot of you ,
GET ON AND MAKE SOME NOISE!!!
Tom
N7GP