Re: [VHFcontesting] Grid Activation Notice DN02-03-04 (June 14th-17th)

To: FFMA@yahoogroups.com, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, PNWVHFS <PNWVHFS@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Grid Activation Notice DN02-03-04 (June 14th-17th)
From: James C <jabeco@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 16:49:08 -0700
Howdy folks,

A couple last minute items before I set off late tonight.

1) I will be operating from the DN02/03 grid line after all. I will be
signing DN02 in WSJT but I will be uploading to LoTW with both grids. You
will get credit for both squares on the Q. If all else fails contact me via
email after the trip and we'll get it to work.

2) I've decided to bring along an FM 'easy sat' setup, The antenna, an
'Alaskan' Arrow has 4el on 2m and sits on a tripod... if things get slow on
6 I might play around with 2m MS with it and 100w.. Just a side idea...
I'll be sure to relay what's going on to the Slack VHF channel #rovers

3) The link to join the Slack VHF chat page is:
https://join.slack.com/t/vhf-chat/shared_invite/enQtNjI5MzA0MjQ3OTM3LWE4N2Q1YjcwNTE4ZThkOTg1Zjk5ZGQzODRmOTBlNDVkYmI3ZDkyZDJhM2ZhYzc5OWQyNmNjYjJiOGJkNWEyNDE

 A big thank you to the folks who have sent donations. I appreciate it
beyond measure as it shows your faith in me to deliver for you. Your
donation goes directly towards the expenses of the trip and really helps
offset the cost of diesel fuel to be able to run a kw while in the back
country.  Thank you. (my paypal email address is: shannon.colson@gmail.com)

Hope to work you from the DN02/03 line starting tomorrow morning! 73.
-James K7KQA