Re: [VHFcontesting] Field Day, FT 8 and Six Meters

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Field Day, FT 8 and Six Meters
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 03:11:43 +0000
Hi John...we noticed that last weekend.  The newbies and HFers just will not stop sending the "funny little numbers".  Also, you cannot pry them off FT8, even when signals were very strong.  We got two runs on SSB on Sunday.  They were not very long, but they essentially made out score on 6M.

73 Marshall K5QE