[VHFcontesting] AC0RA/R CQWWVHF

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] AC0RA/R CQWWVHF
From: Wyatt Dirks <wyattdirks@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 23:53:01 +0000
I'm planning to go out for the contest next weekend with following grids.  No
set schedule as I'll bounce around as the band conditions change.

Saturday
EM69
EM59
EN60
EN50

Saturday late evening
EN40
EN51

Sunday
EN31
EN32
EN41
EN42

I will be on both 2m and 6m with ssb and digital modes.  Can run both bands at
the same time and plan to as much as possible.

No assistance in this contest except for MS and I will post that on the
different chats as I can.

For any skeds please contact me.  Especially looking to improve my 2m score
from last year.

Good luck in the contest!

73 Wyatt
AC0RA