[VHFcontesting] WOW = Last Hour of CQ-VHF Contest From DM04

To: PNWVHFS@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WOW = Last Hour of CQ-VHF Contest From DM04
From: peter h via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:23:06 +0000 (UTC)
After a hum-drum first 24 hours of the 27 hour CQ VHF Contest as a 6 meter only
entrant, thence WOW!

1830-1900UTC on Sunday I had all SSB contacts, after essentially nil voice QSOs
in 1st 24 hours. FT8 has taken over the world.

2000-2100UTC on Sunday most QSOs were with stations in PNWVHFS Local SEA/PDX
operating areas! It made me feel much better after not being able to be in
CN87tw this weekend. I worked K7BWH/DN27 at 2020UTC. I even snuck out a QSO
with K5QE(EM31).

Logs not finished yet, but had just over 3 pages of 'yellow pad' data.

Finally worked adjacent grid DM14, in last 18 minutes of Contest.

bt73
Pete, N6ZE in DM04ne today