Re: [VHFcontesting] Short 70cm mount 70 cm yagi antennas

To: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Short 70cm mount 70 cm yagi antennas
From: VE7HR <ve7hr@ve7hr.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 09:13:44 -0700
Mark,
Innovative antenna makes several centred mounted 70cm yagis in the 2m +- boom
length.

I suspect they are similar construction to their longer ones.
They are well built but you would have to decide if they are too heavy for
backpacking.  I have a 22element in the box you could look at.

Dave
VE7HR

Sent from my iPhone