[VHFcontesting] Announcing: W2EA High Knob, FN21KH - September 2019 Cont

To: packrats reflector <packrats@mailman.qth.net>, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, "Rover's for VHF Contesting and Grid Square Collecting" <rover@mailman.qth.net>, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Announcing: W2EA High Knob, FN21KH - September 2019 Contest Operation!
From: Bob Fischer <bobw2sj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 16:41:45 -0400
Hello VHF+ Enthusiasts!

What are you doing the weekend of September 14th & 15th?

The South Jersey Mountain Toppers ARC consisting of several Pack Rats and
SJRA members will once again trek to High Knob, grid FN21KH, in the
Pennsylvania Pocono Mountains operating as W2EA for the ARRL September VHF
Contest. We will be at 2047 feet ASL on bands 50 thru 1296 MHz only this
year with excellent antennas and power. Our modes of operation will be SSB,
CW, & Digital (MSK-144 & FT8/FT4). Our mountaintop contact and band info
will be listed in the K1RZ / W3SZ database serving the east coast regional
area.

We know that some of you may only be on for a short time, so we will be
monitoring the ON4KST chat page (144 MHz, Region 2) as well as Ping Jockey
Client. We are generally on 50.133 MHz and 144.185 MHz + or - QRM. Give us
a call there and we will run you up the bands! In addition, any other
acceptable assistance methods can be used to alert us of your availability
during the contest.

Those of you who have been to a remote location in June or September know
it takes quite an effort to plan, set up, operate, and disassemble a
mountaintop station. We look forward to working many of you and possibly
giving you a new grid on the bands!

Tnx es 73,

Bob, W2SJ & Ken, K2WB

For the W2EA team