[VHFcontesting] For Sale - matched set of four JK67 6m 7-element antenna

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For Sale - matched set of four JK67 6m 7-element antennas
From: "Lloyd - N9LB" <lloydberg@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 10:54:29 -0500
For Sale - matched set of four JK67 6m 7 element, 30 foot boom, with
optional Balun Designs Model 1115-t balun with N connectors.  Less than one
year old and in perfect condition.

https://jkantennas.com/jk67.html

Selling because I'm cancelling my previously planned H-Frame array project.

$1200 for the set of four with baluns.

Have the shipping boxes but would prefer local pick in South-central WI or
could meet at a reasonable distance.

Lloyd Berg - N9LB

lloydberg@charter.net

( 608 ) 835-5049