Re: [VHFcontesting] contest grid activity summaries?

To: "paul@n1bug.com" <paul@n1bug.com>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] contest grid activity summaries?
From: Jeffrey Guenther via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 16:53:50 +0000 (UTC)
Paul,
I am not an avid contester, but I have been playing in the VHF contest for
about 15 years.  I am not on the list, but Ken KE3I FM19tm is and he has been
SK for at least 10 years give or take.  His call has been re-assign a newer ham.
Jeffrey KA2BKG

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 11:37 AM, N1BUG<paul@n1bug.com> wrote:   The
referenced site is a nice effort, but just looking at listings
for my own grid which has 5 stations listed, 4 need corrections or
deletion. My information is mostly incorrect, W1ALS is silent key,
W1REZ is either silent key or license expired, W1XR station is being
dismantled.

Maintaining a directory and keeping the data up to date is a huge
task, complicated by the fact that only a few active operators will
cooperate in keeping their information updated. I would consider any
such effort pretty much a lost cause these days.

73,
Paul N1BUG