[VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint from FN55MF

To: VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, NEWS VHF Reflector <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, VHF <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint from FN55MF
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 05:33:42 -0400
I have a hard day coming up but will do my best to be on for the
first two hours or so of the 222 Sprint. I will call CQ on 222.117
alternating CW and SSB for 10 minutes starting at 15 and 45 minutes
past the hour. The rest of the time I will be tuning the band
looking for other stations. Please  note that I do have some
unresolved drift issues on this band and my frequency may be plus or
minus as much as 1 kHz.

I run 800 watts to a K1FO-22 antenna at 117 feet, tower mounted preamp.

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55MF