Re: [VHFcontesting] SSB Electronics

To: <nosigma@aol.com>, <callbill@hotmail.com>, <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] SSB Electronics
From: "Steve\(K1IIG\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 18:24:20 -0500
John,
I have tried to get hold of Jerry many times and no response even by email. Seems he has diappeared.
73's
Steve
K1IIG

Will do.  Thanks for the quick response.

John
On Saturday, November 23, 2019 Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com> wrote:
#yiv8601823702 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}it's Gerry (Rodski).. I wouldn't hang tight but try right away to find someone to repair.. usually just a FET replacement..
bill K1DY