[VHFcontesting] DE KE1LI FN41AU

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] DE KE1LI FN41AU
From: "Paul Rollinson" <Paulrollinson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 11:36:05 -0500
Good morning all,

We're gearing up for the contest this weekend. The Win 7 VS Win 10 issue
launched yesterday will be deferred until after the contest.

I don't want software issues on top of hardware issues.

We will be on with power from 6M-1296, digital available on bottom 4 bands.

We're strong on 2M and just added another 7 el 6m beam for 7 over 7. This
will be its test run.

Below is contact info for skeds.

To the rovers: be safe. We appreciate what you do in every contest and look
forward to working the "/r"s

73 and have a great weekend.

Thanks,

Paul Rollinson, KE1LI