[VHFcontesting] SVHFS 2020 Conference Postponed Indefinitely

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] SVHFS 2020 Conference Postponed Indefinitely
From: "K4IDC@comcast.net" <robink4idc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 08:19:54 -0500
Because of the health and safety concern of our society members and the
uncertainty of time of our National Emergency caused by the Corona virus
pandemic, the Society’s Board of Directors elected to postpone this year’s
conference indefinitely. The Board of Directors will be discussing
alternate solutions for this year’s conference including the determination
of registrations and the publishing of this year’s proceedings. The outcome
of the Board’s decisions will be posted as soon as a determination has been
made. For now, please stay healthy and safe, and enjoy our wonderful hobby.

SVHFS Board of Directors