Re: [VHFcontesting] FT impacting ability to run bands?

To: Steve Kavanagh <sjkavanagh1@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FT impacting ability to run bands?
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 15:28:13 -0700
Hi.  As I mentioned to some in an off list email, I found my self using the
"Freq" field on the WSJT-X display while running FT8 to keep track of which
messages were likely directed to me.  It seemed to work ok for me the few times
I have responded to QSY requests via WSJT-X but I can see why others might find
this to be sub optimal.

73

Mark S
VE7AFZ