[VHFcontesting] Operating both from home and as a rover

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Operating both from home and as a rover
From: Steve Kavanagh via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 16:50:05 +0000 (UTC)
Does anybody know whether the ARRL allows people to work someone for VHF
contest credit from both their home station and as a rover in the same grid?
Or do they count this as a dupe?

Rule 3.5.6 allows me to operate both from home and as a rover, but is unclear
as to whether someone who makes two QSOs with me while I am in my home grid
(one with VE3SMA and one with VE3SMA/R) will get credit for both.

I have sent the question to the ARRL too....no clear answer yet.

73,
Steve VE3SMA