Re: [VHFcontesting] Anyone need EM87 on 6m or 2m?

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Anyone need EM87 on 6m or 2m?
From: Ted Wood <ted@k4k.pw>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 13:50:53 -0400
The hepburn forecast looks very promising Saturday morning between 2AM and 8AM. I plan on being on the air by about 6AM and working 2m as long as it stays open. I will start in your direction. Look for me in EM73ut if you're around. I have only worked GA, AL and SC on 2m so far so any grids you can offer in your area are greatly appreciated.

73
Ted
K4KPW