[VHFcontesting] EM87

To: VHF@w6yx.stanford.edu, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] EM87
From: Terry Price <terry@directivesystems.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 01:44:39 -0400
Folks,

Despite spending most of last night at the doggie ER with my collie that
now knows to stay away from copperheads, (he's fine!) I am a go for EM87!!

I should be on the air tomorrow evening and will check in to the ON4KST
chat and ping jockey.

For the contest, if the band is open, look for me at 50.130. If the band is
marginal, I plan to alternate between FT8/FT4 and SSB, probably the first
30 minutes of each hour on SSB and the last 30 minutes on FT8/FT4.

On 2m I will operate 144.195 SSB/CW for the LAST 30 minutes of each hour
and FT8 for the FIRST 30 minutes of each hour.

The 25kw diesel generator works great and the kw's love it. For those
interested, I'll post pictures on our website - www.directivesystems.com
after the contest.

Good luck to all and hope to work you! Please pass this on to anyone that
might need that grid or KY as a state.

Terry Price - W8ZN
Directive Systems and Engineering
703-754-3876