[VHFcontesting] WTB: 70cm preamp

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WTB: 70cm preamp
From: Chris Lumens <chris@lumensoutdoors.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 18:08:58 -0400
Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a used mast mount 70cm preamp that can
handle some transmit power.  I'm looking for something similar to an SHF
Electronic MVV-432 VOX, an SSB Electronic SP70, or equivalent model from
ARR.

This is for linear sats, not EME, so absolute highest performance is not
my concern.  Waterproofing and RF switching are higher priorities.  N
connectors are preferred.  If you've got something surplus to your
needs, shoot me an email and let me know.  Thanks!

--
Chris Lumens - KG6CIH
Hike * MTB * XC Ski * Haskell