Re: [VHFcontesting] Tech Help needed - Cushcraft 5el 6m Yagi

To: Terry Price <terry@directivesystems.com>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Tech Help needed - Cushcraft 5el 6m Yagi
From: aduhawk@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 17:01:16 -0600 (CST)
Interesting and enjoyable thread.  I have a 3 element CC that was used a few
times at the dawn of our roving activity when we would stop and set up.  The
last use was probably in EN67 in 1997.  It has the dead bugs on it from being
strapped to the roof rack while in motion.  Now that the Moxon is used for
roving I have often mused about modding it into a 4 element.  Does anyone know
of any published information on that idea?

Tim, K0PG